- Personal Information Protection Policy
Personal Information Protection Policy
Acquisition of Personal Information
We obtain personal information from clients using fair and proper means.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
We obtain and use personal information from clients in the following ways:
1. To inform and provide our services and products.
2. To create statistical information based on our use.
Content of Personal Information
The main personal information we obtain from clients is as follows:
1. Name, age, gender, address, telephone number, fax number, email address, etc.
2. Credit card information
(Type, number, cardholder name, date of birth, date of expiration, employer, etc.)
Provision of personal information to third parties
Except in the following cases, we shall not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining consent from the requester himself or herself.
1. When the requester has agreed to the disclosure of personal information.
2. When disclosure is required in accordance with laws and regulations.
3. When necessary to protect interests such as the life, health, or assets of individuals.
Outsourcing of personal information
We provide personal information, within the scope necessary, to subcontractors when subcontracting certain tasks externally.
We comply with non-disclosure agreements with such subcontractors and appropriately monitor subcontractors.
Secure Management of Personal Information
We securely manage personal information from clients, and take measures to prevent unauthorized access, leaks, expiration, and alterations, etc.
Deleting Personal Information
We aim to delete personal information from clients from our database two months after completing requests or inquiries.
We shall delete personal information immediately if asked to delete personal information earlier.
Inquiries regarding personal information
We shall endeavor to properly and promptly handle any complaints or feedback we receive.
Intelligence Security Service Co., Ltd.